For homework, I read an article titled 'technology & creative, curse or cure' by Elinor Block and Peter Block in the September 2010 issue
 |
'Technology & Creativity, Curse or Cure' article, September 2010 issue (1/4)
|
 |
'Technology & Creativity, Curse or Cure' article, September 2010 issue (2/4)
|
 |
'Technology & Creativity, Curse or Cure' article, September 2010 issue (3/4)
|
 |
'Technology & Creativity, Curse or Cure' article, September 2010 issue (4/4)
|
In reading this article I learned/found interesting the following things:
- It explores how new technologies in today's society can be both good and bad
- This articles teaches the reader how new technologies such as equipment used to make 'Avatar' film raises questions such as "is the actor's work more technical than talent?"
- reason 3
- I learned how social networking sites such as Twitter are huge marketing tools in today's society
- I found it interesting that new technology goes through a business consulting organisation called 'Gartner' before early adopters can buy these products
- I could compare this to how technology is advancing and how people have more variety of technologies to chose from to fit their lifestyle
No comments:
Post a Comment