Friday, 7 February 2014

Print ancillary forms and conventions

In today's lesson my group and I did a task where we had to write the forms and conventions of a DPS, we then looked at different double page spreads which we had to categorize whether it was conventional, challenged or a bit of both and annotate the different forms and conventions


List of DPS forms and conventions my group and I came up with

List of the actual DPS conventions and forms
Here are the DPS we annotated in class:


This is an unconventional DPS as the heading is rotated at  the side of the page 


In this DPS I liked the captivating photography style used


This is another unconventional DPS as the columns follow the shape of the primary
image

The body text in this DPS is slanted and relates to the topic about surfing

This DPS uses the convention of the primary image taking up half of the spread

No comments:

Post a Comment