Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Assignment 4: Assessment Record

Self Assessment
WWW:
-Choose 3 different topics
-My presentation was clear and easy to understand
-Used pictures to support my points
EBI:
-Do more research into my topics
-Add useful youtube links that can support my topic
-Research the topic first before choosing it
Peer Assessment
In my lesson I asked my peers which one they preferred and this is what they preferred
Nicole preferred 'youth in the media' as she feels that the youth is misrepresented in TV shows like skins
Monae preferred 'youth in the media' as she thinks as a youth she'll be able to relate to the topic
Jhanae preferred 'is beauty now more important than brains' because she thinks there are many documentaries that have done my other tow topics and thinks this 'beauty and brains' topic can be interesting if its further develpoped 
Teacher Assessment

Grade
The grade I received for this task was D1
This is below my target grade of a B

Targets to Improve
To improve this work I need to:
- Choose topics that aren't cliche/always done
- Site my information and give links to where I got my information from

- Think about the debate side to the documentary

No comments:

Post a Comment